We are very happy to be opening up our spring intramural season this Saturday. While we want all our players to have an enjoyable and productive experience, safety is our utmost concern. Please review and adhere to the following safety protocols and guidelines.
- When driving, please enter and exit our parking lot slowly.We have many young players who sometimes neglect to look for cars when walking.
- All players must be wearing soccer cleats and shin guards.
- Parents must wear masks at all times when on the field or anywhere on the premises.
- Coaches must wear masks at all times.
- Player mask wearing is at the discretion of the parent.Players are not required to wear masks while on the field.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions.